- 6.5″ 2 way component speaker
- 270w Peak
- 90w RMS
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Frequency response: 54Hz – 25 kHz
- Impedance 4 ohm
- Mounting depth: 2.4″ (61mm)
- Mounting diameter: 5.6″ (142mm)
- Ultra compact 25mm silk dome tweeter delivers an exceptional level of sound quality matched with high efficiency.
- New heavier cone to allow more accurate bass and vocal response and better form to deal with the increased speaker BL
- Larger motor than the standardised Slick6 which delivers a much greater motorforce allowing for a 25% power increase.
- 94db sensitivity rating, giving class leading speaker efficiency.
- Full active crossover with high quality components
- Modified VC for harmonised performance along side new motor and cone
- Stylish design allowing seamless system integration.
“Innovation in efficiency – effortless sound quality”
VIBE’s mission with its Slick range of speakers was to produce a truly efficient speaker that delivered market leading performance. The VIBE R&D team developed the Slick SQ speaker from the ground up using their skill and expertise in speaker design to produce the most efficient VIBE speaker to date. The woofer design utilises a super lightweight paper composite cone and foam surround, a single layer spider and a 2 inch perfectly balanced and sized voice coil. The slick woofer can, therefore, deliver effortless bass and peerless vocal response at any power input.
The SQ version of the Slick series speaker includes a full Passive crossover network has tweeter attenuation and better quality components to enrich the already fantastic sound. The technology incorporated into the component tweeter is that of a product many times its cost. It's tiny 25mm size makes it one of the smallest on the market, coupled with British design, engineering and built from European components.
Aesthetically beautiful, precise in performance, with market leading efficiency.
Slick SQ Manual:
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review