PAC AmpPRO 4 Amplifier Interface For 2011-2014 Chrysler AP4-CH31Add to Wishlist
AmpPRO simplifies the installation of upgraded amplifiers in data-bus controlled amplified sound systems. With AmpPRO, you can improve audio performance while keeping an original radio’s fit, finish and features.
Compatibility Note: This product is compatible with data-bus controlled amplified systems only. To identify these systems, look for logos on door speakers, tweeters, dash speakers or the subwoofer to confirm if the vehicle has a compatible amplified system: Alpine, Beats or Harman Kardon. Vehicle manufacturers do not always brand compatible systems. Unbranded amplified systems are generally identified by locating a center channel speaker or subwoofer.
- Simplifies amplifier installation
- Prevents need for summing and DSP devices
- Provides factory sound system upgrade solution
- Can be used to upgrade the entire sound system or just part of it thanks to retention of the original amplifier
- Enables the addition of a subwoofer system to the original sound system
- Variable volume, fade, balance, bass, mid and treble audio settings
- Front, rear, sub preamp outputs (5 volt RMS)
- Provides flat audio output for a solid audio foundation
- Customized OE bass, mid and treble center frequency selection
- Retains uConnect, Bluetooth audio and all warning chimes
- Plug & play installation
- Sub level controller
- Optional TOSLINK optical output (APA-TOS1 sold separately)
22-pin harness (Dual MS CAN)
PLEASE CHECK COMPATIBILITY OF YOUR VEHICLE ON www.pac-audio.com BEFORE ORDERING. WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS ITEM.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review